I have over 10 years’ experience of carrying out research and producing robust, evidence-based outputs. My experience spans the women’s sector, (including specialism around preventing violence against women and trafficking); immigration law and policy, migrant integration and community cohesion; and regional and cities transformation.
I would be pleased to discuss consultancy in the following areas:
- Research design and practice including: participatory methods, ethnography, creative and arts-based research, collage workshops, imagination gardens (co-creation workshops), as well as traditional qualitative research methods including focus groups, deliberative discussion sessions, community meetings, semi-structured and life-history interviews.
- Innovative research outputs such as story-boarding for animations and graphic novels, co-produced narrative-building, digital platforms, slide-shares, infographics and research posters.
I am able to provide training on the following areas:
- Using research to have policy impact;
- Using stories to create impact;
- Understanding how to research and communicate values, frames and narratives;
- Creative and arts-based research design;
- Qualitative research analysis frameworks.
I would be pleased to discuss individual requirements, please get in touch for more details.